I must admit I was a bit reluctant to start reading this book, I mean what woman wants to hear from another man what they're doing wrong or even what a man REALLY thinks about us, lets keep it real ladies when we want to know we ask but once I did start I couldn't put it down. 

So as I initially started reading funnily enough everything he was saying was common sense, but you know what they say right? Common sense isn't very common. This book was very informative for me as a woman, and I could definitely relate what was said to past experiences and even to some of my girlfriends relationships.  


After reading this book it made me realise chivalry in this day and age is dying faster than we notice, and although I did feel some of the tips were old fashioned there was a few quotes that stuck with me... and they go as follows;

 "These are the 5 questions you ask him: 

1) what are your short term goals? 

2) what are your long term goals? 

3) what are your views on relationships?

4) what do you feel about me?
5) what do think of me? 
With the answer to each question you will know what's he's aboutAct like a lady think like a man."






"if you simply recognise how, exactly, a man loves, you might find that the man standing in front of you is, indeed, giving you all and then some. How do you know when a man loves you? Simple: he will do each of the following three things." 



T

hese three things are to Profess, Protect, Provide i.e. if your partner loves you, he talks about you to everyone, if he loves you, he protects you, and if he loves you, he provides for you.






If he hasn't lined up the who he is, the what he does, and the how much he makes in the way that he sees fit, he can't possibly be to you what he wants to be. ”  

This quote was probably the most important quote of the whole book for me and it has definitely stuck with me even when I am looking at a potential partner or dating even, now I always want to know if this potential partner of mine has a plan for himself and how he is planning on making me fit into it if he doesn't have a plan for himself at least, then there is no point in me wasting my time because if a man doesn't know who he is then at least then he can't really be true to his self yet alone be true to his partner. 






This book really gives you a blunt and real perspective of how you a perceived and even why your being treated the way you are by men, of course it does not apply to everyone but it is a wide spectrum.
I would definitely say it is a good read and would advise all my ladies to pick up a copy, and ACT LIKE A LADY, BUT THINK LIKE A MAN.

Love Nuria Afonso xo




Copyright © Living The Life... Template Design by RzaaL 1306